Located only two miles from Nashville, the barn sits on a five acre lot with plenty of free parking available.
Your wedding can be as casual, elegant, or shabby chic as you care to make it. The barn is a blank slate, with only white twinkle lights on the beams.
150 people can be seated comfortably with room for a dance floor in the main area of the barn.
An additional room off of the main floor is an area that can be used for a buffet/food/ catering area. The area is closed entered through the barn or through the back doors. This entrance is right off the drive, so that your vendors can use this entrance to set up your food.
In addition the barn and restrooms, there is also a carriage house which can be used as your beverage area, photo booth, or food reception line.
Unfortunately, there is no catering available on site, but that means that you hire whomever you wish! We don’t require you to use anyone specific! However, If you are not from the area, we can make some recommendations. If you choose to have alcohol, we strongly advise getting a licensed bartender, as well as getting an event insurance policy to protect yourselves.
The barn, food service area, and restrooms are all handicap accessible.
Heritage House is a restored, two-story, farmhouse. Though it comes with the Barn for two nights, you may rent it longer, if you wish.
There are three bedrooms with queen sized beds and a full size pull out couch on the main level. The house is completely furnished and includes two full kitchens, one on each level. It also includes the use of a 6 person hot tub.
Renting the house for an extra night is a great way to family members or the wedding party to be able to stay on the property to help with set up and breakdown. There are also two hotels located within a mile that can also help to lodge any of your out-of-town guests.
Your Rental Includes
- Access to the Barn from Friday morning to Sunday at noon.
- Two night stay in Heritage House.
- 20 Round tables which can seat 6-8. Chairs will need to be rented from a 3rd party.
- 4 Rectangle Tables for food service.
- 1 wooden conference table for gifts, hors d’oeuvres, or cake.
- 1 antique doctor’s carriage.
- 1 rolling drink bar, manufactured from materials recovered during the barn restoration.
- Installed warm white icicle and single strand LED lights.
- Air Conditioning in both the barn and the house.
- The rental fee for all of this is $2,500. Additional nights in the house are $250 each.